Single Parent Support

One parent household and choosing to Home Education?

You are not alone in this! Please make contact if you would like a friendly chat over the phone, or zoom, for some support. This is provided by people in the same situation, on a volunteer basis. Contact Jean

Legal advice cannot be provided, and if you are in a situation where it is needed, please get in touch with a solicitor to guide you in the right direction. Also, you may find some legal guidance by contacting FLAC (free legal aid advice centres) or your county legal aid board.

Other Useful Links

Scroll to Top